Do we need female quotas in today’s workplace?
Broadcaster and journalist Angela Epstein argues that female quotas are wrong and women should be employed on their own merit.
Available since: Sat 13 Oct 2012
- Samira Ahmed
- Julie Bindel
- Donal MacIntyre
- Angela Epstein
- Shaykh Ibrahim Mogra
- David Vance
More clips from Sunday Morning Live
- Should prisoners be given the right to vote? Duration: 01:39 Series 3, Episode 17
- Do we have the right to offend? Duration: 02:21 Series 3, Episode 16
- Are uncompromising leaders the best for Britain? Duration: 02:14 Series 3, Episode 14
- Are apologies a waste of time? Duration: 02:09 Series 3, Episode 13
- As we try to struggle through the recession, why aren’t we cutting foreign aid? Duration: 02:03 Series 3, Episode 10