Tougher Exams Could Lead To Pupils Mental Health Problems
There are fears that tougher school exams could lead to more pupils having mental health problems. NHS Northamptonshire says schools are already addressing the impact changes to the GCSE exams will have. Stuart talks to Alison Williams, the Director of Inclusion at Danetre and Southbrook Learning Village, to Freddy Gilder, who suffered from mental illness issues as a child, to Jan Pawlikowski, from NHS Northamptonshire and to anti-bullying campaign leader Alex Holmes.
* Corby by-election build-up continues
* The Naseby Battlefield Project has struggled to get grants to build a visitors centre
* Brixworth Council by-election
* Northamptonshire Sports Awards
* John Griff's Children-In-Need challenge