Pork and olive salad
The rich flavour of the dressing comes from fried pork fat, the kind of melted fat you have left over from roasting a joint of pork. So save the fat next time you roast.
Available since: Fri 12 Oct 2012
This clip is from
1/8 Nigel Slater shows ways to cook with an abundance of ingredients.
First broadcast: 12 Oct 2012
More clips from Making the Most of It
More clips from Nigel Slater's Dish of the Day
- Sweet potato grocer’s pie Duration: 01:34 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Slow roast leg of lamb with herb rub Duration: 04:46 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Hot chorizo and mozzarella sandwich Duration: 04:05 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Lamb croquettes Duration: 01:26 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Tumbler trifle Duration: 04:02 When Nothing Else Will Do