Simon Callow on the Mystery of Charles Dickens
Simon Callow speaks to us about his latest play a one-man show telling the story of Dickens' life through 49 of his best loved characters.
Simon tells us that Dickens was a lively, dangerous, radical exciting man and also reveals that he was a fabulous and highly talented magician.
The Mystery of Charles Dickens is on at the Playhouse Theatre in London until 10th November.
Available since: Fri 12 Oct 2012
More clips from 12/10/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014