The V&A's look at Hollywood glamour
Jenny Hill goes behind the scenes for a preview of the V&A's Hollywood costume exhibition.
The exhibition will let visitors have a closer look at the clothes worn by a host of Hollywood heroes and villains including Indiana Jones, Scarlett O'Hara, Jack Sparrow, Holly Golightly and Darth Vader.
Hollywood Costume starts at the V&A on 20th October until 27th January.
Available since: Fri 12 Oct 2012
More clips from 12/10/2012
- Linking the World together via broadband Duration: 04:12
- Sam Warburton on Lions captaincy rumours Duration: 04:23
- A look at Squeeze's new documentary Duration: 07:50
- Simon Callow on the Mystery of Charles Dickens Duration: 09:15
- Anthony Joshua on Olympic gold medal & sparring with Will Smith Duration: 03:47
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014