Bali bombings: Ten Years On
Graham Satchell meets Polly Brooks – who lost her husband of five weeks, her best friend and seven other friends in the 2002 terrorist attacks in the Bali.
Polly tells Graham about how a charity she set up helped her to find positives out of a terrible situation.
You can find out more about Polly's charity via www.dansfundforburns.org
Available since: Thu 11 Oct 2012
More clips from 11/10/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014