Malala Yousafzai: your messages
Messages of support pour into World Have Your Say for Pakistani girls' rights campaigner Malala Yousafzai, who is recovering in hospital after being shot in the head by the Taliban
Available since: Wed 10 Oct 2012
This clip is from
The news programme where you set the agenda
More clips from World Have Your Say
- "I have lived through three wars, this has been the worst" Duration: 01:47 Gaza Truce.
- "There are just no words" Duration: 00:45 Islamic State Beheading Video
- 'That's why I'm giving the officer the benefit of the doubt' - James, in St Louis Duration: 08:22 Live from Ferguson, Missouri
- There's a rottenness at the core of the Iraqi army, proper leadersip is needed' - Ret. Col Tim Collins Duration: 06:14 What should be done about the Islamic State?
- "I survived three wars," Nada, 16 "but this one is really harder." Duration: 09:12 What's your Reaction to Israel's Bombardment of Gaza?