Malala Yousafzai: your messages
Messages of support pour into World Have Your Say for Pakistani girls' rights campaigner Malala Yousafzai, who is recovering in hospital after being shot in the head by the Taliban
Available since: Wed 10 Oct 2012
This clip is from
The news programme where you set the agenda
More clips from World Have Your Say
- 'Flags should be treated in a grown up way... as a symbol of unity of the nation' - Malcolm Farrow, flag expert Duration: 01:34 How important is a flag to you?
- 'Let's de-escalate the situation and then let's return to the negotiating table' Economy Minister for Ukraine, Pavlo Sheremeta Duration: 01:44 The Economy minister for Ukraine takes your questions.
- "In many ways, he is a lot like Stalin" Duration: 02:25 What is driving Putin in the Ukraine crisis?
- 'We don't want anarchy on our streets' - Natalie in Crimea Duration: 03:44 What do you Want your Country to do About Ukraine?
- Yan in Berlin " My grandmother was. convinced that the new government in Kiev wants to deport Russians out of Crimea." Duration: 01:08 How divided is Ukraine?