Malala Yousafzai: your messages
Messages of support pour into World Have Your Say for Pakistani girls' rights campaigner Malala Yousafzai, who is recovering in hospital after being shot in the head by the Taliban
Available since: Wed 10 Oct 2012
This clip is from
The news programme where you set the agenda
More clips from World Have Your Say
- "I'm worried about what's going to happen in this square now" Reaction to crowds in George Square Duration: 00:53
- 'I strangled her to the point where she couldn't breathe' - Chicago man who abused his wife Duration: 03:30 Does the NFL Have a Problem with Violence?
- 'This is not about tomorrow, but the next 100 years' - Rebecca, Scottish student Duration: 08:25 Scotland's Students Discuss Referendum
- Scotland referendum Duration: 08:05 What's changed in the Scotland referendum debate?
- "I have lived through three wars, this has been the worst" Duration: 01:47 Gaza Truce.