Malala Yousafzai: your messages
Messages of support pour into World Have Your Say for Pakistani girls' rights campaigner Malala Yousafzai, who is recovering in hospital after being shot in the head by the Taliban
Available since: Wed 10 Oct 2012
This clip is from
The news programme where you set the agenda
More clips from World Have Your Say
- 'It could hurt them, as one option open to the world' - Former Zimbabwe cricketer Henry Olonga on stripping Russia of World Cup Duration: 00:53 Should Russia be stripped of World Cup 2018? And, who are Hamas?
- "We Just report the death toll" Duration: 05:36 Is the media coverage of Israel and Palestine biased?
- "17% of air accidents in Africa are weather-related" Duration: 02:35 How do you feel about flying?
- "I was just incredulous" Duration: 02:52 MH17. Reaction from Amsterdam
- 'Obama blamed Russia without any evidence, this is propaganda' - Alexander Nekrassov former Kremlin advisor on MH17 Duration: 01:22 MH17: Your questions to Russians