Malala Yousafzai: your messages
Messages of support pour into World Have Your Say for Pakistani girls' rights campaigner Malala Yousafzai, who is recovering in hospital after being shot in the head by the Taliban
Available since: Wed 10 Oct 2012
This clip is from
World Have Your Say
More clips from World Have Your Say
- "people worrry that the hezbollah killing will have a negative effect on Iran's latest push to improve ties with the West." Duration: 00:56 Your Questions About Hezbollah and the Middle East
- "The young generation are thinking differently now" Duration: 02:18 Are people around the world getting angrier?
- 'Why was Julia Gillard attacked by the media as not being a 'real woman' for not having a full fruit bowl?' Kathy Lette Duration: 03:46 Why does the media struggle with why some controversial politicians are very popular?
- 'Humanitarian agencies are struggling with access, whole villages disappear into the bush'- Mark Caye, Save The Children in CAR Duration: 03:56 Whose responsibility is the CAR?
- "All we want individually is peace" Duration: 02:32 Iran Nuclear Deal: Reaction From Iran and Israel