Malala Yousafzai: your messages
Messages of support pour into World Have Your Say for Pakistani girls' rights campaigner Malala Yousafzai, who is recovering in hospital after being shot in the head by the Taliban
Available since: Wed 10 Oct 2012
This clip is from
The news programme where you set the agenda
More clips from World Have Your Say
- "It doesn't change the status of what consent means" Duration: 02:29 California's 'Yes means Yes' Legislation
- 'It's been really calm, but we've had a warning that the police may be coming down from Wan Chai' - Hong Kong protester Duration: 04:02 What's going on in Hong Kong?
- "The corpse is in this house" Duration: 01:19 Your Ebola stories
- Kenya's first MP with albinism speaks about his experience of growing up in Kenya Duration: 04:54 What is it Like Being Disabled in Kenya?
- Is technology innovation in Kenya just a fad? Duration: 02:25 How is Technology Changing Kenya?