Malala Yousafzai: your messages
Messages of support pour into World Have Your Say for Pakistani girls' rights campaigner Malala Yousafzai, who is recovering in hospital after being shot in the head by the Taliban
Available since: Wed 10 Oct 2012
This clip is from
The news programme where you set the agenda
More clips from World Have Your Say
- Why are gurus so popular? Duration: 01:51 India Guru Stand-off
- "People in Jerusalem have had enough" Duration: 04:35 Jerusalem
- "There is a stigma attached to rape" Duration: 03:20 Why do Some Women not Report Rape?
- 'Anyone who has seen Earth from space becomes the best ambassador for our home planet' - Astronaut, Jean-François Clervoy Duration: 02:52 Should Entrepreneurs be Involved in the Space Industry?
- "The only place where you can come and be freely corrupt" Duration: 01:16 How do you View Nigeria?