Karl Wallinger on using music to aid his recovery
Former singer with The Waterboys and World Party Karl Wallinger tells us about how he is now back on tour after his recovery from a life threatening brain aneurysm.
Karl also tells us the story about writing the song 'She's the One', which went on to be a hit single for Robbie Williams.
Karl's album, Arkeology is out now and his tour begins at the end of the month.
Available since: Wed 10 Oct 2012
More clips from 10/10/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014