Many farmers in Northamptonshire are stepping up their security measures following a spate of rural thefts in the county. A national rural crime conference takes place in Kettering on Thursday. Reporter Tom Percival meets farmer Melvyn Chapman on his Northamptonshire farm and Stuart talks to another county farmer - Stephen. Both have suffered from so-called "agri-crime". Stuart also talks to Milly Wastie from Yelvertoft, the President of the National Federation of Young Farmers Club, and to Kevin Shapland, a former police officer who organised Thursday's conference.
* Corby by-election - the build-up continues
* Desborough waste to energy plant controversy
* Kettering Town may ground-share at Corby
* Police & Crime Commissioner voting method explained
* Archive film of old trains at Wellingbrough Museum
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.