Farmers Hit By Rural Crime
Many farmers in Northamptonshire are stepping up their security measures following a spate of rural thefts in the county. A national rural crime conference takes place in Kettering on Thursday. Reporter Tom Percival meets farmer Melvyn Chapman on his Northamptonshire farm and Stuart talks to another county farmer - Stephen. Both have suffered from so-called "agri-crime". Stuart also talks to Milly Wastie from Yelvertoft, the President of the National Federation of Young Farmers Club, and to Kevin Shapland, a former police officer who organised Thursday's conference.
* Corby by-election - the build-up continues
* Desborough waste to energy plant controversy
* Kettering Town may ground-share at Corby
* Police & Crime Commissioner voting method explained
* Archive film of old trains at Wellingbrough Museum