Sir George Martin on helping The Beatles
Sir George Martin talks to BBC6 Music's Shaun Keaveny about how he gave The Beatles their first break.
The legendary producer also reveals what he first thought of Brian Epstein, and how a change in tempo made all the difference to The Beatles' sound.
Available since: Tue 9 Oct 2012
- The Beatles
This clip is from
The biggest names, backstage gossip and breaking news from the world of music.
More clips from 6 Music News
- BBC 6Music's Top 15 albums of the year: Tame Impala Duration: 02:43
- The cassette tape celebrates 50th anniversary Duration: 03:06
- Andrew W.K.'s five commandments of partying Duration: 03:08
- Shaun Ryder on Happy Mondays reunion shows Duration: 03:13
- Tony Visconti on working with Marc Bolan on The Slider Duration: 03:07