Laura Carmichael and Samuel West on revival of Chekhov's 'Uncle Vanya'
Laura Carmichael and Samuel West talk to us about their new play a revival of Anton Chekhov's classic 'Uncle Vanya.'
Samuel says its a very funny play with a slighty stuffy image which should be known as 'Uncle Johnny.'
Laura also gives us the latest about her role in 'Downton Abbey.'
Uncle Vanya opens at the Vaudeville Theatre in London on the 25th October.
Available since: Tue 9 Oct 2012
More clips from 09/10/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Mission to map the stars Duration: 05:12 19/12/2013
- Celebrating 100 years of the crossword Duration: 05:08 19/12/2013
- Could tackling body image be the way to win the war on weight? Duration: 06:00 19/12/2013
- Lily Cole on why it's not impossible to share skills Duration: 06:53 19/12/2013
- Harry Hill hits the silver screen Duration: 03:32 19/12/2013