Laura Carmichael and Samuel West on revival of Chekhov's 'Uncle Vanya'
Laura Carmichael and Samuel West talk to us about their new play a revival of Anton Chekhov's classic 'Uncle Vanya.'
Samuel says its a very funny play with a slighty stuffy image which should be known as 'Uncle Johnny.'
Laura also gives us the latest about her role in 'Downton Abbey.'
Uncle Vanya opens at the Vaudeville Theatre in London on the 25th October.
Available since: Tue 9 Oct 2012
More clips from 09/10/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014