Mike looks at Flyboarding
Mike Bushell visits the West Country town of Portishead to try new extreme sport Flyboarding.
The Flyboard, a combination between a jet ski and a jet pack, can shoot up to 10 metres in the air and its first world championship was recently held in Australia.
Available since: Sat 6 Oct 2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014