Nihal visits XL Recordings Studios
'Nihal heads to the XL Recordings basement studio in London to discover the label's fascinating story'.
Available since: Thu 4 Oct 2012
This clip is from
3/4 Nihal meets XL Recordings boss Richard Russell and examines the label's fascinating story.
First broadcast: 24 Sep 2012
More clips from BBC Radio 1's Stories
- Gemma Cairney gets some Olympic-style inspiration Duration: 01:25 Inspiration Generation
- Popjustice's advertising advice for Union J, Daft Punk and Lewis Watson Duration: 02:38 Selling Out?
- Zane Lowe presents Loud Wars for Radio 1's Stories Duration: 01:27 Loud Wars
- 20 Years of Sonar Duration: 59:59
- Nick Grimshaw gets wrapped Duration: 01:53 The Interns Takeover!