James' choux gateau gamble
The remaining bakers are tested to their limit to make sure that the the three coveted places in the final are well earned. True to form, James is attempting yet another ambitious showstopper. He's hoping that his tribute to the Tour de France will secure his place - but this time Mary and Paul are unconvinced whether he'll be able to pull it off...
Available since: Thu 4 Oct 2012
This clip is from
Twelve homebakers are tested on every aspect of their baking skills.
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- Luis branches out Duration: 00:45 Series 5, Advanced Dough
- "A dangerous thing to do" Duration: 01:21 Series 5, Advanced Dough
- A sweet task turns sour Duration: 01:15 Series 5, Pastry
- Romesh Ranganathan's vegan treats Duration: 01:18 An Extra Slice, Episode 6
- Tension relieving butter bashing Duration: 01:31 Series 5, Pastry