Banned from 'all you can eat' restaurant for "feeding frenzy"
George Dalmon, who ate five bowls of stir-fry at the Brighton restaurant, can't believe the accusation.
Available since: Thu 4 Oct 2012
Best bits from BBC Radio 5 live
More clips from 5 live Drive
- Former army captain says UK approach in Afghanistan was 'ignorant' Duration: 05:49 09/04/2014
- Kermit and Miss Piggy talk live from the red carpet Duration: 02:19 24/03/2014
- A leading underwater search expert says time is running out to find the black box from the missing Malaysian aircraft Duration: 01:40 24/03/2014
- Rock legend Steve Harley looks forward to the first Kate Bush concerts in 35 years Duration: 00:55 21/03/2014
- Beatboxer creates the sounds of the summer Duration: 01:38 20/03/2014