Gary Barlow and his X Factor finalists
Gary Barlow and his X Factor finalists - Kye Sones, Melanie Masson and Carolynne Poole - chat to Steve Wright. Gary and his over 25's talk about what it's been like so far on the competition and tease what they might be performing in the live finals - plus Gary talks about Take That, a future solo tour, and working with Jeff Wayne on War of the Worlds.
Available since: Wed 3 Oct 2012
This clip is from
Steve chats to X Factor judge Gary Barlow and his finalists, plus Dr Hilary returns.
First broadcast: 03 Oct 2012
More clips from with Gary Barlow and Dr Hilary Jones
More clips from Steve Wright in the Afternoon
- Piers Morgan chats to Steve Wright Duration: 10:48 Piers Morgan
- Simon Rich Duration: 06:02 Peter Davison, Kate Tempest and Simon Rich
- Kate Tempest Duration: 05:38 Peter Davison, Kate Tempest and Simon Rich
- Peter Davison Duration: 05:49 Peter Davison, Kate Tempest and Simon Rich
- Max Irons and Sam Claflin chat to Steve Wright Duration: 05:04 Joan Baez, Sam Claflin, Max Irons