Can't See Will Cook: Creole Fish Stew and Slow-Baked Spicy Cabbage
Partially sighted cook Kathy Lester convinces Richard Lane that slow-baked spicey cabbage really is tasty, along with a spicey main dish of creole fish stew.
Introduced by Peter White. Part of the Can't See Will Cook series.
Available since: Tue 2 Oct 2012
This clip is from
How to spice up your cooking the blind way - the latest instalment of Can't See Will Cook.
First broadcast: 31 May 2011
More clips from In Touch
- Can't See Will Cook: Three Course Dinner Duration: 09:56 Peter White talks to Maggie Rosen about her partial sight + Can't See Will Cook
- Can't See Will Cook: Cod Eleanor Duration: 11:02 Latest Can't See, Will Cook + Braille reaction
- Can't See Will Cook: Scroggie Fish Pie Duration: 10:44 01/06/2010
- Can't See Will Cook: Mushroom Risotto Duration: 07:15 16/03/2010
- Can't See Will Cook: Thai Chicken Curry Duration: 11:15 27/07/2010