Can't See Will Cook: Cod Eleanor
Geordie food cooked in west London. Ian Macrae goes back to his Newcastle roots showing Richard Lane how to make Cod Eleanor, accompanied by the dulcet tones of Lindisfarne. Some great gadget tips too.
Part of the Can't See Will Cook series. Introduced by Peter White.
Available since: Tue 2 Oct 2012
This clip is from
UK Braillists strike back. And cooking for Christmas - watch out for the fairy dust!
First broadcast: 20 Dec 2011
More clips from In Touch
- Can't See Will Cook: Creole Fish Stew and Slow-Baked Spicy Cabbage Duration: 10:10 Can't See Will Cook + feedback on recent stories
- Can't See Will Cook: Three Course Dinner Duration: 09:56 Peter White talks to Maggie Rosen about her partial sight + Can't See Will Cook
- Can't See Will Cook: Scroggie Fish Pie Duration: 10:44 01/06/2010
- Can't See Will Cook: Mushroom Risotto Duration: 07:15 16/03/2010
- Can't See Will Cook: Thai Chicken Curry Duration: 11:15 27/07/2010