Can't See Will Cook: Scroggie Fish Pie
Sadly missed after passing away earlier this year, Ann Scroggie's no-nonsense Mrs Beaton approach to cooking exemplified by a classic with a twist: Scroggie (fish) pie.
She talks to Richard Lane for In Touch.
Part of the Can't See Will Cook series. Introduced by Peter White.
Available since: Tue 2 Oct 2012
More clips from In Touch
- Can't See Will Cook: Creole Fish Stew and Slow-Baked Spicy Cabbage Duration: 10:10 Can't See Will Cook + feedback on recent stories
- Can't See Will Cook: Three Course Dinner Duration: 09:56 Peter White talks to Maggie Rosen about her partial sight + Can't See Will Cook
- Can't See Will Cook: Cod Eleanor Duration: 11:02 Latest Can't See, Will Cook + Braille reaction
- Can't See Will Cook: Mushroom Risotto Duration: 07:15 16/03/2010
- Can't See Will Cook: Thai Chicken Curry Duration: 11:15 27/07/2010