A new Task Force will try to boost town centres across the country, including towns in Northamptonshire. Leading figures from banking, property and retail will tackle issues like empty shops. Reporter Tom Percival meets Elaine Buckby, who runs Mrs B's Food Emporium in Rushden, and Steve Ward, who runs St Giles Cheese in Northampton town centre. Stuart talks to Danielle Pinnington, an expert on people's shopping habits.
* a Northampton man in Washington, preparing for the onset of Hurricane Sandy
* Sue Armstrong from Northampton, who has set up her own support service for vulnerable people and has been interviewed by Panorama
* Kettering Town Supporters Trust's AGM
* how much should Tesco contribute to the environment in Desborough
* St Crispin's Fair returns to Northampton