Can't See Will Cook: Thai Chicken Curry
Partially sighted Ben using good kitchen skills and the influence of his American wife to cook up a delicious and spicy thai chicken curry. And some magical garlic peeling.
He talks to Richard Lane for In Touch.
Part of the Can't See Will Cook series. Introduced by Peter White.
First broadcast on In Touch, 27 July 2010.
Available since: Mon 1 Oct 2012
More clips from In Touch
- Can't See Will Cook: Creole Fish Stew and Slow-Baked Spicy Cabbage Duration: 10:10 Can't See Will Cook + feedback on recent stories
- Can't See Will Cook: Three Course Dinner Duration: 09:56 Peter White talks to Maggie Rosen about her partial sight + Can't See Will Cook
- Can't See Will Cook: Cod Eleanor Duration: 11:02 Latest Can't See, Will Cook + Braille reaction
- Can't See Will Cook: Scroggie Fish Pie Duration: 10:44 01/06/2010
- Can't See Will Cook: Mushroom Risotto Duration: 07:15 16/03/2010