Chris and Ash on how intense but exciting a game of secret fortune is
In a game of two halves Chris and Ash turned the game around in the final round - with a terrific, determined performance. In this exclusive clip they chat us through how it felt to be in the middle of such a tense, nervy game.
Available since: Mon 1 Oct 2012
This clip is from
10/12 Brothers Chris and Ash compete to win enough money to give Ash his dream stag do.
First broadcast: 29 Sep 2012
More clips from The National Lottery: Secret Fortune
- Quizzers Jim and Keith brought a love of trivia to the game Duration: 01:41 Series 3, Episode 12
- Sonia and Soraya tell us what £12,000 means to them Duration: 01:20
- Duo David and Charlotte's advice for future contestants Duration: 01:20 Series 3, Episode 9
- Kay and Karen celebrate their win, despite throwing away £100,000 Duration: 01:05 Series 3, Episode 8
- Tony and Jim chat us through a game of two halves Duration: 01:09 Series 3, Episode 7