Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No 2 in C minor
The BBC Philharmonic and Nobuyuki Tsujii (piano), conducted by Yutaka Sado, perform Rachmaninov's Concerto no. 2 in C minor Op.18 for piano and orchestra.
More clips from Afternoon on 3
- Laurence Cummings on Gothenburg Opera's production of Orfeo ed Euridice. Duration: 01:57 Thursday Opera Matinee, Live at Southbank Centre: Thursday Opera Matinee - Gluck's Orfeo
- Laurence Cummings on Gluck's Orfeo ed Euridice Duration: 00:38 Thursday Opera Matinee, Live at Southbank Centre: Thursday Opera Matinee - Gluck's Orfeo
- Interview: Maya Beiser and David Lang Duration: 07:46 BBC Concert Orchestra and Singers, Episode 2
- BBC Concert Orchestra - Sondheim: Inside Out Duration: 07:12 The Singing Will Never Be Done, Episode 4
- Watch part of David Matthews's A Vision of the Sea Duration: 02:08 Proms 2013 Repeats, Prom 06: David Matthews, Rachmaninov & Nielsen