Will the Captains manage to reach the heights?
Sue Barker asks the questions as regular team captains Matt Dawson and Phil Tufnell are joined by gold medallists from the London Olympics. Alongside Matt Dawson are taekwondo star Jade Jones and canoe slalom champions Tim Baillie and Etienne Stott. Joining Phil Tufnell are double gold medal-winning cyclist Laura Trott and long jump winner Greg Rutherford. The show also features a pole-vault challenge, with the captains aiming to reach the heights in the studio.
Available since: Fri 28 Sep 2012
This clip is from
3/36 The regulars are joined by gold medallists from the London Olympics.
First broadcast: 29 Sep 2012
More clips from A Question of Sport
- Matt's mystery guest Duration: 00:57 Series 43, Episode 31
- Going away Duration: 01:29 Series 43, Episode 30
- Go down fighting Duration: 01:02 Series 43, Episode 29
- In your own time Tuffers! Duration: 01:14 Series 43, Episode 28
- A Question of Sport World Cup predictions… Duration: 02:07 Series 43, Episode 27