Lisa Marie Presley on new album and retreat in England
Lisa Marie tells us how her new life in England has helped her to find calmness and how it helped her to write new material.
She says that life outside of America helps her to escape media scrutiny.
She tells us a great story of how she helped to care for a baby lamb.
Lisa Marie's new album 'Storm & Grace' is out on the 15th of October.
Available since: Fri 28 Sep 2012
More clips from 28/09/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Judy Murray on the importance of active play for children Duration: 03:54 16/05/2013
- Bill Bailey shares his fears of modern life in his new stand-up tour Duration: 05:04 17/05/2013
- Girls On Film: Research shows women are seen but not heard on the silver screen Duration: 07:01 17/05/2013
- Meet the man spending 60 days on a tiny island in the North Atlantic ocean Duration: 04:41 17/05/2013
- Farne Islands 'puffin census' begins Duration: 02:00 17/05/2013