Caitlin Moran: "We're basically Drag Queens"
Caitlin Moran shocks former Prime Minister Sir John Major when she talks to Libby Purves about the lack of glamour in being a writer and explains that she would like Dustin Hoffman to play her in a film.
Available since: Thu 27 Sep 2012
This clip is from
Libby Purves meets former Prime Minister Sir John Major and columnist Caitlin Moran.
First broadcast: 26 Sep 2012
More clips from Midweek
- The pleasure of jazz Duration: 01:32
- Harry Redknapp: "The more you screamed, the more he turned the machine up" Duration: 01:30 Alexander Armstrong, Wilbur Smith, Harry Redknapp, Anna Walker
- Richard Noble: "You're convinced you're driving straight down vertically into the centre of the earth" Duration: 01:05 Emma Thompson, Richard Noble, Linda Thompson, Dr Paul Abel
- How Barry Norman scored an Oscar scoop Duration: 00:52 Alexei Sayle, Barry Norman, Jacqui Dankworth, Don Bachardy
- How Fred Astaire took up skateboarding at 70 Duration: 00:45 Ava Astaire, Michael 'Mini' Cooper, Franc Roddam, Doug Allan, Ewan Clayton