Caitlin Moran: "We're basically Drag Queens"
Caitlin Moran shocks former Prime Minister Sir John Major when she talks to Libby Purves about the lack of glamour in being a writer and explains that she would like Dustin Hoffman to play her in a film.
Available since: Thu 27 Sep 2012
This clip is from
Libby Purves meets former Prime Minister Sir John Major and columnist Caitlin Moran.
First broadcast: 26 Sep 2012
More clips from Midweek
- Life after opera: Dame Kiri reveals her retirement plans Duration: 00:40 Amy Lehman, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, Alex Shearer, Richard Dunwoody MBE
- "She's Greta Garbo's stand-in, she has to eat alone." Duration: 00:38 Sacha Corcoran, Austin and Howard Mutti-Mewse, Gideon Lewis-Kraus, David Probert
- Arthur Smith on the allure of Leonard Cohen Duration: 00:38 Arthur Smith, Dr Akiko Mikamo, Martin White, Tom Mitchell
- Mike Rutherford: 'We aspired to be anything but our fathers' Duration: 01:08 Robert Powell, Mike Rutherford, Catherine Weate, Harry Shearer
- 'My singing and dancing are instantly forgettable' Duration: 01:00 Jo Brand, Henry Winkler, Clive Rowe, Richard Mawbey