Caitlin Moran: "We're basically Drag Queens"
Caitlin Moran shocks former Prime Minister Sir John Major when she talks to Libby Purves about the lack of glamour in being a writer and explains that she would like Dustin Hoffman to play her in a film.
Available since: Thu 27 Sep 2012
This clip is from
Libby Purves meets former Prime Minister Sir John Major and columnist Caitlin Moran.
First broadcast: 26 Sep 2012
More clips from Midweek
- Picasso’s Girl with a Ponytail Duration: 01:10 Levi Roots, Edwin Apps, Lydia Corbett, Don Ward
- Alan Johnson salutes his sister Linda Duration: 01:48 Johnny Mars, Alan Johnson MP, Amanda Waring, Brendan Walker
- Brian Cox: “My first stage was a coal bunker” Duration: 00:45 Brian Cox, Jason Lewis, Adela Jusic, June Tabor
- Why the Beatles scared the Soviets Duration: 01:45 Marc Hare, Leslie Woodhead, Kate Prince, Howard Raymond
- Matt Rutherford on solo circumnavigation of the Americas Duration: 01:22 Matt Rutherford, Matthew Du Aime, Charlie and Louise Mortimer, Bill Stott