Caitlin Moran: "We're basically Drag Queens"
Caitlin Moran shocks former Prime Minister Sir John Major when she talks to Libby Purves about the lack of glamour in being a writer and explains that she would like Dustin Hoffman to play her in a film.
Available since: Thu 27 Sep 2012
This clip is from
Libby Purves meets former Prime Minister Sir John Major and columnist Caitlin Moran.
First broadcast: 26 Sep 2012
More clips from Midweek
- Cheeky Nelson Mandela Duration: 00:26 Zelda la Grange, John Moloney, Rattlesnake
- Cheeky Nelson Mandela Duration: 01:16 Zelda la Grange, John Moloney, Rattlesnake
- “We don’t tell the audience what to think, just steer them in the right direction” Duration: 01:02 Roz Chalmers, Merlin Holland, David Charles Manners, David Waterman
- Singer Angelique Kidjo remembers her grandmother’s advice Duration: 00:59 Angelique Kidjo, John Browne, Helen Kirwan-Taylor, Oliver Horovitz
- “It was a very peculiar arrangement.” Duration: 00:42 Hetain Patel, Daniel Antoine, Sue Swingler, Brendan King