Caitlin Moran: "We're basically Drag Queens"
Caitlin Moran shocks former Prime Minister Sir John Major when she talks to Libby Purves about the lack of glamour in being a writer and explains that she would like Dustin Hoffman to play her in a film.
Available since: Thu 27 Sep 2012
This clip is from
Libby Purves meets former Prime Minister Sir John Major and columnist Caitlin Moran.
First broadcast: 26 Sep 2012
More clips from Midweek
- Philip Walling: Sheep farmer turned barrister on the resemblances between sheep and the legal profession Duration: 01:01
- “He used to just appear as if by magic.” Duration: 00:52 Gary Morecombe, Rebecca Gowers, Sara Ishaq, Mike McCartney
- “One of them said I was a Puritan who hated champagne.” Duration: 00:47 Professor John Carey, Benny Lewis, Eduardo Niebla, Lynn Ruth Miller
- Julia Child saves Corky’s borscht Duration: 01:16 Sam Etherington, Cassidy Little, Emma Bridgewater, Merry 'Corky' White
- Life after opera: Dame Kiri reveals her retirement plans Duration: 00:40 Amy Lehman, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, Alex Shearer, Richard Dunwoody MBE