Terry Hall with a Specials update
The Specials' singer Terry Hall, Norman Jay and Don Letts took to the decks on Wednesday 26 October after The Charlatans played a greatest hits set at the Garage in London, to honour clothing company Fred Perry's 60th Anniversary.
Hall follows the likes of Andrew Weatherall, The Horrors and Afrika Bambaattaa who have all been involved in the Subsonic Live series.
The Specials have had a busy summer of shows around the world, concluding with a performance at the Olympics Closing ceremony gig with Blur and New Order.
Here he tells 6 Music's Georgie Rogers about preparing for his DJ set, future Specials plans and his dislike of Mumford and Sons.
Available since: Thu 27 Sep 2012
- The Specials
This clip is from
The biggest names, backstage gossip and breaking news from the world of music.
More clips from 6 Music News
- BBC 6Music's Top 15 albums of the year: Tame Impala Duration: 02:43
- The cassette tape celebrates 50th anniversary Duration: 03:06
- Andrew W.K.'s five commandments of partying Duration: 03:08
- Shaun Ryder on Happy Mondays reunion shows Duration: 03:13
- Tony Visconti on working with Marc Bolan on The Slider Duration: 03:07