As a shortage of train drivers continues to disrupt London Midland services BBC Radio Northampton's Breakfast Show learns that one reason for the shortage is drivers moving to other companies for more money. Rail Minister Norman Baker tells Stuart about his concerns and Stuart also talks to Mick Whelan, the General Secretary of ASLEF, to Sim Harris, the Editor of Rail News, and to Shaun Hope, the Treasurer of Northampton Rail Users' Group.
* East Midlands Ambulance station closure meetings to get more publicity
* Fire service "first responders" row
* Line-up of Northamptonshire Police & Crime Commissioners election candidates
* Corby by-election campaign begins
* Kettering Town FC could be expelled from League
* Northamptonshire poppy appeal launched in Kettering
* Award for Rushden paperboy who helped his boss
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.