As a shortage of train drivers continues to disrupt London Midland services BBC Radio Northampton's Breakfast Show learns that one reason for the shortage is drivers moving to other companies for more money. Rail Minister Norman Baker tells Stuart about his concerns and Stuart also talks to Mick Whelan, the General Secretary of ASLEF, to Sim Harris, the Editor of Rail News, and to Shaun Hope, the Treasurer of Northampton Rail Users' Group.
* East Midlands Ambulance station closure meetings to get more publicity
* Fire service "first responders" row
* Line-up of Northamptonshire Police & Crime Commissioners election candidates
* Corby by-election campaign begins
* Kettering Town FC could be expelled from League
* Northamptonshire poppy appeal launched in Kettering
* Award for Rushden paperboy who helped his boss