Tori Amos: 'My mother is my guiding light'
Singer-songwriter Tori Amos discusses the one subject she can’t write about, her mother’s illness. Speaking to Woman’s Hour presenter Jane Garvey, she also talks about her less than glamorous lifestyle in rural Cornwall.
Available since: Mon 24 Sep 2012
This clip is from
Tori Amos, Page Three girls, and Liberal Democrat women. Presented by Jane Garvey.
First broadcast: 24 Sep 2012
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food
- Cook the Perfect Pad Thai Noodles Duration: 09:50 Zoologist Lucy Cooke; Film Director Deborah Perkin; The perfect Pad Thai noodles.
- What is Empathy? Duration: 10:00 Keira Knightley; Lowering Cholesterol; Staying Sane
- Hillary Clinton: ‘I want to see a woman in the White House’ Duration: 00:43 Hillary Clinton
- Mindfulness: "A way of connecting with and seeing clearly what's happening in our life." Duration: 11:27 Kirsty Wark on misogyny; Nazneen Rahman; Mindfulness