Tori Amos: 'My mother is my guiding light'
Singer-songwriter Tori Amos discusses the one subject she can’t write about, her mother’s illness. Speaking to Woman’s Hour presenter Jane Garvey, she also talks about her less than glamorous lifestyle in rural Cornwall.
Available since: Mon 24 Sep 2012
This clip is from
Tori Amos, Page Three girls, and Liberal Democrat women. Presented by Jane Garvey.
First broadcast: 24 Sep 2012
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Midwifery: The importance of assessing workforce needs Duration: 03:33 Midwives Special - live from the Liverpool Women's Hospital
- Midwifery: A quarter of NHS Trusts in England have not assessed workforce needs for four years Duration: 05:37 Midwives Special - live from the Liverpool Women's Hospital
- Juliette Binoche on Francois Hollande's affair Duration: 00:42 Juliette Binoche; Victoria Coren; Lindsey Davis
- Julie Bailey CBE Duration: 10:40 Julie Bailey; Telling children off; Mrs Moneypenny; Dame Freya Stark
- "Everyone felt they wanted Beth to get her revenge!" Duration: 01:40 Anne Archer; Nicci French; Women's minister