What should you eat during a horror film?
The Food Programme's Tom Parker Bowles discovers there's more to cinema food than popcorn. Film critic Rhianna Dhillon explains how different foods suit different movie genres. Psychology Professor Jeff Brunstrom explains why we crave certain foods but nutritionist Zoe Harcombe says these foods are leaving us 'nutritionally bankrupt'.
Available since: Mon 24 Sep 2012
More clips from Food Programme
- Madhur Jaffrey tries curry and chips Duration: 02:04 Madhur Jaffrey, a life through food
- Sean Brock: “Look at my tattoo…. There’s no question about what I do for a living…. I cook”. Duration: 15:49 US Southern Cooking and Chef Sean Brock
- Paul McCartney: ‘No way was I trying tongue’ Duration: 01:38 Food in the life of Sir Paul McCartney
- Tim Hayward Duration: 00:41 Christmas Necessary Pleasures
- Charles Campion's Christmas Pleasure Duration: 01:10 Christmas Necessary Pleasures