Breaking barriers about Down's Syndrome
We spoke to Seb White and his mum Caroline as Seb is choosen as a model for a well-known retailer's Christmas campaign.
We were also joined by marketing expert Nigel Currie as we looked at how attitudes are changing towards people with disabilities.
Available since: Mon 24 Sep 2012
More clips from 24/09/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Simon Reeve has an adventure in a land down under Duration: 06:26 23/05/2013
- A lost guitar, a brain aneurysm and an eight year break – Texas are back Duration: 08:04 24/05/2013
- Billingham’s back on the beat with Thorne Duration: 07:01 24/05/2013
- Bradley’s back with his third and final hangover Duration: 06:02 24/05/2013
- 'Nice to see him, to see him, nice' Sir Bruce Forsyth brings Variety to one-man show Duration: 08:06 23/05/2013