Doctor Who star Arthur Darvill on his new role in Our Boys
We spoke to Arthur about a stage version of Our Boys along with the writer of the story Jonathan Lewis.
Jonathan explains that the story is based on his own experiences of life in a military hospital which makes the play very funny and very honest.
Arthur tells us that he has met some fantastic young soldiers who have been injured in conflict as part of his preparation for his role as Parry
Arthur also tells us about his forthcoming exit from Doctor Who saying people should be ready for tears.
Arthur will be in Doctor Who on Saturday on BBC One at 7.20pm.
The play 'Our Boys' opens at the Duchess Theatre on Wednesday 3rd October, with previews from Wednesday 26 September.
Available since: Mon 24 Sep 2012
More clips from 24/09/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014