Duo David and Charlotte's advice for future contestants
David and Charlotte tell us what it's like to play Secret Fortune as father and daughter - and offer some advice for future contestants.
Available since: Sat 22 Sep 2012
This clip is from
9/12 Playing for a Secret Fortune in this episode are Charlotte and her father, David.
First broadcast: 22 Sep 2012
More clips from The National Lottery: Secret Fortune
- Quizzers Jim and Keith brought a love of trivia to the game Duration: 01:41 Series 3, Episode 12
- Sonia and Soraya tell us what £12,000 means to them Duration: 01:20 Series 3, Episode 11
- Chris and Ash on how intense but exciting a game of secret fortune is Duration: 01:57 Series 3, Episode 10
- Kay and Karen celebrate their win, despite throwing away £100,000 Duration: 01:05 Series 3, Episode 8
- Tony and Jim chat us through a game of two halves Duration: 01:09 Series 3, Episode 7