John Travolta on new film Savages and his thoughts on retiring after son's death
Film star John Travolta tells us that thought about retirement from acting after the death of his son Jett, three years ago.
He also talks about how his life is sometimes like living in a celebrity prison.
John Travolta's film, Savages, is out in cinemas today.
Available since: Fri 21 Sep 2012
More clips from 21/09/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014