Arise Sir Robbie Williams?
In an exclusive interview with BBC Breakfast Robbie Williams talks about knighthoods, fatherhood and Take That!
Robbie became a dad for the first time the day after this interview was recorded, when his wife Ayda gave birth to a daughter Theodora Rose. He talks about how he feels about fatherhood!
Robbie's new single Candy is out in October.
Available since: Thu 20 Sep 2012
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- "He needs to come back and shake things up" Sam Bailey wants Simon Cowell to return to The X Factor Duration: 09:12 11/12/2013
- Preserving Latin Duration: 05:20 11/12/2013
- The soldier with a bionic arm that moves by the power of thought Duration: 02:18 11/12/2013
- Sir Terry Pratchett wants a war on dementia Duration: 05:29 11/12/2013
- The Victorian must-have items that were domestic killers Duration: 07:04 10/12/2013