Kay and Karen celebrate their win, despite throwing away £100,000
Kay and Karen played a brilliant game – and took through £100,000 to the final question. Unfortunately they fell at the last hurdle – but still took home a cool £25,000. In this exclusive clip they chat us through how they plan to spend their winnings.
Available since: Sat 15 Sep 2012
This clip is from
8/12 Playing for a Secret Fortune in this episode are best friends Kay and Karen.
First broadcast: 15 Sep 2012
More clips from The National Lottery: Secret Fortune
- Quizzers Jim and Keith brought a love of trivia to the game Duration: 01:41 Series 3, Episode 12
- Sonia and Soraya tell us what £12,000 means to them Duration: 01:20 Series 3, Episode 11
- Chris and Ash on how intense but exciting a game of secret fortune is Duration: 01:57 Series 3, Episode 10
- Duo David and Charlotte's advice for future contestants Duration: 01:20 Series 3, Episode 9
- Tony and Jim chat us through a game of two halves Duration: 01:09 Series 3, Episode 7