Now is Good for Dakota Fanning
Dakota talks to us about her new film 'Now is Good' where she portrays a teenager dying from leukaemia.
She tells us about the powerful film and how the film is set in Brighton.
'Now is Good' is out in cinemas next Wednesday 19th September.
Available since: Thu 13 Sep 2012
More clips from 13/09/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Mission to map the stars Duration: 05:12 19/12/2013
- Celebrating 100 years of the crossword Duration: 05:08 19/12/2013
- Could tackling body image be the way to win the war on weight? Duration: 06:00 19/12/2013
- Lily Cole on why it's not impossible to share skills Duration: 06:53 19/12/2013
- Harry Hill hits the silver screen Duration: 03:32 19/12/2013