Patrick Ness Interview Part 1 - How I became a writer
The 'A Monster Calls' author describes what attracted him to writing as a youngster.
Available since: Wed 12 Sep 2012
Patrick Ness’s story of a young boy’s friendship with a huge monster yew tree.
More clips from The 4 O'Clock Show
- A clue to Frank Cottrell Boyce's favourite Christmas story; do you think it's in your bookcase? Duration: 00:22 11/12/2013
- Mel meets a giant panda Duration: 05:25 11/10/2013
- Mel meets the penguins Duration: 00:07 10/10/2013
- Mel meets Julius the lemur Duration: 00:50 09/10/2013
- Mel prepares a meerkat's meal Duration: 06:53 08/10/2013