Jonnie Peacock's mum, Linda, speaks to Chris Evans the morning after her son's victory!
A very emotional Linda Roberts - Jonnie Peacock's mum - speaks to Chris Evans the morning after her son became the fastest Paralympian ever...
Linda got to bed at 3.30am in the morning following her 19-year-old son Jonnie Peacock won the 100m in a time of 10.90 seconds as Oscar Pistorius finished fourth.
Available since: Fri 7 Sep 2012
This clip is from
James Nesbitt joins the gang for breakfast and to talk about his new ITV drama Monroe.
First broadcast: 07 Sep 2012
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- Paolo Nutini covers Alright by Supergrass Duration: 02:46
- Kaiser Chiefs cover Friday I'm In Love Duration: 02:43 Russell Crowe, Kylie Minogue, Aloe Blacc and Kaiser Chiefs
- Chris's Pause for Thought: Nick Baines Duration: 02:25 28/03/2014
- Hollywood superstar Samuel L Jackson! Duration: 00:55 Samuel L Jackson, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and David Arnold
- Christina Perri performs a cover of Crying Duration: 02:46 National Jeff Day! Jeff Lynne, Jeff Beck, Aaron Paul and Christina Perri