Cook the perfect...blackberries, apple, cream
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is known for his earthy approach to food, from growing his own to eating roadkill, and he has achieved huge popularity through his River Cottage cook books and TV programmes. In his new book ‘Three Good Things’(published by Bloomsbury) he aims to make cooking as simple as possible with his theory that if you put three good ingredients on a plate, the whole is always greater than the sum of its parts. He’ll be combining blackberries, apple and cream into the perfect fruity granita.
Available since: Thu 6 Sep 2012
This clip is from
Woman's Hour Emma Thompson, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, Muslim women in Rochdale, and what is 'butch'?
'Butch' - what does it mean and is it an insult? Presented by Jenni Murray.
First broadcast: 06 Sep 2012
Cooks, chefs and recipes.
More clips from Emma Thompson, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, Muslim women in Rochdale, and what is 'butch'?
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Paula McGuire: A Superhero Transformation Duration: 06:23 Listener Week: Porn, 50:50 Childcare
- Helen Brook Duration: 08:23 Pussy Riot; Brook at 50; Child Migrants
- Woman's Hour Cooker for CIN - Feeling hot hot hot Duration: 04:33 Sophia Loren on her fairy tale life
- Sir Keir Starmer on Changing the Culture Around Cases of Historical Abuse Duration: 12:27 Joan of Arc; Keir Starmer; Heroism; PUAs
- Tribute to the Woman's Hour cooker for Children in Need Duration: 05:45 Children in Need Auction