Paralympics 'Murderball': Aaron Phipps wheelchair rugby player's family
The family of ParalympicsGB wheelchair rugby player Aaron Phipps prepare to support him at the team's first game at the Paralympics in the Olympic Park basketball arena.
Highlights from BBC Radio 5 live's coverage of the London 2012 Paralympic Games.
More clips from 05/09/2012
More clips from 5 live Paralympics
- "I've always believed in myself" Duration: 03:04 07/09/2012
- The 'Armless Archer' of the Paralympics Duration: 03:26 06/09/2012
- Sarah Storey: "I'm absolutely delighted" Duration: 02:05 05/09/2012
- Commentary: David Weir takes second gold Duration: 02:13
- "I keep them in a rucksack behind my washing machine!" Duration: 02:26 04/09/2012