Newsround goes back to school
We spoke to Rosie King, who presents 'Up and away' and Daniel Allen about how they became involved in the show.
The show looks at how nerve-wracking it is to make the move from primary to secondary for children who have special needs and worry about being picked on for being different reasons.
Up and Away, a Newsround special is on CBBC this Friday (7th September) at 5pm.
Available since: Wed 5 Sep 2012
More clips from 05/09/2012
- David Smith: Rowing saved my life Duration: 05:13
- Natasha Baker and Lee Pearson on equestrian glory Duration: 05:30
- Arlene Phillips on Save the Children's poverty campaign Duration: 04:37
- Danielle Brown and Mel Clarke on British one-two in archery Duration: 04:50
- John Gordon Sinclair on Saving Brad Pitt's life! Duration: 05:25
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014