Thatcher defends Thatcherism
Margaret Thatcher was the first modern Prime Minister to have an "ism" named after her. Interviewer Sir Robin Day challenges Thatcher that Thatcherism has caused Britain to become a divided nation.
Available since: Wed 2 Mar 2011
- Robin Day
- John Beveridge
- Owen Bowcroft
- Series Editor
- David Dickinson
- Margaret Thatcher
History biography page about Margaret Thatcher
More clips from Panorama
- Interview with John Hemming MP and Anthony Douglas Duration: 01:17 I Want My Baby Back
- Trail: Panorama - Murder in the Alps Duration: 00:30 Murder in the Alps
- Malala: shot for going to school - a Panorama special Duration: 00:30 Malala: Shot for Going to School
- The Honeymoon Murder: Who Killed Anni? Duration: 00:35 The Honeymoon Murder: Who Killed Anni?
- Feckless Fathers Duration: 03:33 Britain's Missing Dads