What makes someone become the 'other woman'?
Woman's Hour presenter Jane Garvey speaks to relationship counsellor Susanna Abse and journalist Bibi Lynch about what makes someone become the ‘other woman’. Bibi Lynch recently revealed that she had a brief affair and questions her own motivation for becoming the other woman.
Available since: Mon 3 Sep 2012
Cougars, cuddling and coupling.
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food
- Cook the Perfect Pad Thai Noodles Duration: 09:50 Zoologist Lucy Cooke; Film Director Deborah Perkin; The perfect Pad Thai noodles.
- What is Empathy? Duration: 10:00 Keira Knightley; Lowering Cholesterol; Staying Sane
- Hillary Clinton: ‘I want to see a woman in the White House’ Duration: 00:43 Hillary Clinton
- Mindfulness: "A way of connecting with and seeing clearly what's happening in our life." Duration: 11:27 Kirsty Wark on misogyny; Nazneen Rahman; Mindfulness