Claire Cashmore speaks to Kate Grey
Paralympic swimmer Claire Cashmore gives an emotional interview to her best friend Kate Grey after winning a silver medal in the 100m breaststroke.
This clip is from
Coverage and commentary on the Paralympic Games from the 5 live team
Highlights from BBC Radio 5 live's coverage of the London 2012 Paralympic Games.
More clips from 5 live Paralympics
- "I've always believed in myself" Duration: 03:04 07/09/2012
- The 'Armless Archer' of the Paralympics Duration: 03:26 06/09/2012
- Sarah Storey: "I'm absolutely delighted" Duration: 02:05 05/09/2012
- Commentary: David Weir takes second gold Duration: 02:13
- "I keep them in a rucksack behind my washing machine!" Duration: 02:26 04/09/2012