As we try to struggle through the recession, why aren’t we cutting foreign aid?
Nick Ferrari argues that charity begins at home, and that means, during a recession, foreign aid should be cut.
Available since: Sat 1 Sep 2012
- Samira Ahmed
More clips from Sunday Morning Live
- Should slang be banned in schools? Duration: 02:29 Series 4, Episode 20
- Are we neglecting the countryside? Duration: 02:41 Series 4, Episode 19
- Do you trust the police? Duration: 03:02 Series 4, Episode 18
- Are Godparents still relevant? Duration: 01:48 Series 4, Episode 16
- Can the press be trusted to clean up its act? Duration: 01:49 Series 4, Episode 15