Ben Quilter on judo bronze
We spoke to judo star Ben Quilter about his bronze medal at the Paralympics - weeks after he suffered a serious cruciate ligament injury.
You can get full commentary on the games via Radio Five Live throughout the games and also live coverage on TV on Channel Four.
Available since: Fri 31 Aug 2012
More clips from 31/08/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014