Image for Chris Kendall is THE GERMINATOR

Chris Kendall is THE GERMINATOR

Duration: 03:12

Most cleaning products kill 99.9% of all germs. But what happens to the other 0.1%?

Available since: Thu 30 Aug 2012

This clip is from

Chris Kendall

Sketches from an internet sensation who "makes videos instead of having sexual relations."

Image for Chris Kendall

Featured in...

  • Feed My Funny

    BBC Three's comedy exclusives made just for the web.

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.

Added. Check out your playlist Dismiss