Field Music discuss new cover songs
Field Music are planning to release a collection of cover versions in October. Some have been released as B sides and limited edition 7s and amongst the collection are some versions of the Beatles' Don't Pass Me By, John Cale's Fear Is A Man's Best Friend and Roxy Music's If There Is Something. The band will go on tour from October starting in Aberdeen at The Lemon Tree venue. They've been discussing their projects with 6 Music's Elizabeth Alker.
Available since: Thu 30 Aug 2012
This clip is from
The biggest names, backstage gossip and breaking news from the world of music.
More clips from 6 Music News
- BBC 6Music's Top 15 albums of the year: Tame Impala Duration: 02:43
- The cassette tape celebrates 50th anniversary Duration: 03:06
- Andrew W.K.'s five commandments of partying Duration: 03:08
- Shaun Ryder on Happy Mondays reunion shows Duration: 03:13
- Tony Visconti on working with Marc Bolan on The Slider Duration: 03:07