Laying a stillborn child to rest
The story of Alan Burgess, who has found out after 40 years where his son is buried.
Available since: Wed 29 Aug 2012
This clip is from
Nick asks if the Paralympics will ever have the impact of the Olympics.
First broadcast: 29 Aug 2012
More clips from Nick Conrad
- Doctor Who at 50 - painting the TARDIS Duration: 04:09 Carers
- Doctor Who at 50 - the sound of the Daleks Duration: 03:31 Carers
- A clash of views over Norwich City Duration: 07:08
- The 33-year age gap Duration: 02:56 Would you recommend your hospital to friends and family?
- Nick Conrad meets the Archbishop of Canterbury Duration: 03:36 Archbishop of Canterbury visits Norwich